Following the success of our Calligraphy workshops and programs We are pleased to announce for more Arabic Calligraphy workshops for all of our students and all interested in Arabic calligraphy .
There are 2 Levels for each Calligraphy style:
Level 1 : 12 hours (Beginning level).
General introduction about the Arabic Calligraphy and the techniques of writing, tools and the materials related to
- Learning kinds of tools its preparation and use.
- Practice writing the different letters and join them .
- Writing short and long words.
- Write your name in Arabic calligraphy .
- Experimenting with the of Arabic main calligraphy scripts. (Farsi, Diwani, Thuluth, Riq’a,Naskh ).
Level 2 : 12 hours (intermediate level).
- Learning how to add Arabic Tashkil to the word .
- Writing sentences in a bigger letters Project .
Each level 6 lectures (each lecture is two hours).
- Every participant will be provided with all the necessary tools and equipments; paper, ink & calligraphy pens (Reeds).
- A chance to create an individual calligraphic artwork will be given to the participants
- Arabic and English is the languages used in the workshop.
The workshop and calligraphy courses will be held at Tahrir and Muhandseen branches monthly .
Reservation to be carried out through:
Phone: 002 0100 210 2538
or at our reception in Tahrir and Muahndseen .
Or fill the next form for :